Friday, April 29, 2005

Another example of the dipshits out there

I'll keep this short.
I am buying a house from some morons. Now, I didn't know that they were morons until the process started. A lot has transpired over the course of the last few months but nothing takes the cake like the lastest development. I am supposed to close on Monday, May 2nd. The survey has just come in so my attorney called me to tell me that about a third of the driveway of the house that I am about to buy is on the neighbors property. These idiots that I am buying the house from are in for a rude awakening tomorrow when they get the news from their attorney. They are going to have to do some SERIOUS footwork to get this in line by Monday.
(more on this later. i'll bet you can't wait to find out how this turns out, 'cause i can't. they must be related to the president and his 'coal is the future' policy.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home